Block Management Service
• Handling all leaseholder correspondence, lease assignments/ solicitors enquiries
• Attending Board, AGM/EGM and residents meetings
• Undertaking regular site inspections/meetings/surveys in accordance with the contractual obligations and additional visits as required.
• Ensuring that all properties in the portfolio are insured including dealing with all claims, renewals and enquiries regarding the policy.
• Ensuring that all Health and Safety and Fire Risk Assessments are up to date and any recommendations are actioned
• Prepare and monitoring of service charge budgets for buildings in the portfolio. Ensure that expenditure is maintained within budget and advise client where extraordinary expenditure might occur
• Handling all aspects of Section 20 Consultations for Major works
• Prepare and agreeing scope of works for repairs to the portfolio and instruct surveyors/contractors as required, follow through all instructions issued and ensure completed in time, cost and quality parameters.
• Co-ordinating all legal proceedings for ground rent/service charge arrears and other breach of the lease, Including attendance at Court to give evidence as necessary
• Provide all other necessary professional services for the portfolio in the interests of good estate management and the customer services approach.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries you may have.
Always remaining focused on our core values of Integrity, Confidentiality and high quality Service
* These services may not be automatically included and/or may incur extra charges.
PLEASE REFER TO YOUR COPY OF OUR TERMS OF BUSINESS
All client funds are protected by Client Money Protection