Welcome to Aston Square
As our visitor, we would like you to know how we handle the information which you send us via the internet.
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Users less than 16 (sixteen) years old are not allowed to consent to the processing of Personal information without parental authorization.
Who we are
Aston Square Ltd
Unit 35, Millenium Business Centre,
Tel: 020 3982 8282
Under the GDPR, We are the controller for the data processing related to the activities of the website. There is a designated Data Protection Officer to ensure that the website’s processes personal information in compliance with the GDPR. The DPO can be contacted for any enquiries at the following email address: email@example.com
Collection of Information and how we use it
The information we collect via our website include:
– Personal details you type in and submit (name, email address, phone, address) to contact us. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
– Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. See our Cookies Policy under the Cookies section below.
– When someone visits astonsquare.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. See below the “User Rights” section.
We may use any of the following cookies:
- Session (transient) cookies: These cookies are erased when site visitors close their browsers and are not used to collect information from their computers. They typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
- Persistent (permanent or stored) cookies: These cookies are stored on a site visitor's hard drive until they expire (at a set expiration date) or until they are deleted. These cookies are used to collect identifying information about the user, such as web surfing behavior or user preferences for a specific site.
Please see below a list with the cookies that we use:
Cookie name - Life span - Purpose
1. svSession - Persistent - Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site
2. hs - Session - Security
3. XSRF-TOKEN - Session - Security
4. smSession - Persistent (Two weeks) - Identifies logged in site members
5. Tsxxxxxxxx (where x is replaced with a random series of numbers and letters) - Session - Security
6. TSxxxxxxxx_d (where x is replaced with a random series of numbers and letters) - Session - Security
7. RequestID - Session - Tracks visitor behavior and measures site performance
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of our site or to fully experience the interactive features of the services or websites you visit.
We will store personal information for as long as it is needed to provide users and customers with the required services or to meet legal or tax obligations or for the minimum period prescribed by the law. In order to determine the appropriate retention period for personal information stored by the webite under user consent, we will take into account multiple factors to ensure that personal information is not stored for longer than the necessary or appropriate period. Such criteria include: The purpose for which we hold personal information; Legal, tax and regulatory obligations in relation to that personal information; The type of ongoing relationship with the concerned user or customer (how often the user logs into their account, how regularly they browse or buy on the website, etc.); Any specific user request in relation to the deletion of personal information; Legitimate business interests;
We will promptly delete or anonymize personal information that is no longer needed or retained according to the law.
Users are entitled to receive confirmation as to whether the Controllers hold any personal information about them. If this is the case, under the GDPR, users also hold the rights to:
– Be informed about the collection and use of their personal information;
– Access their personal information at no cost;
– Have inaccurate personal information rectified, or completed (when it is incomplete);
– Have personal information erased (“the right to be forgotten”);
– Under specific conditions, obtain the restriction or suppression of their personal information;
– Obtain and reuse their personal information for their own purpose across different services when processing is based on a contract or on consent, and the processing is carried out by automatic means (“the right to data portability”);
– Under specific conditions, to object to the processing of their personal information;
– Object at any time to the use of personal information for “profiling” or “automated decision-making” purposes.
– The right to submit complaints related to the collection and processing of personal information to the competent supervisory authority;
– The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal information at any time.
Users can contact us for any enquiry and to exercise their privacy rights at the following email address:
We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving customer data exchanged with our website server.
If required by law, court order or in the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise advisable, we may disclose your information.
Last Update: 20 March 2019